Thursday 26 March 2015

Summary

1 - The two speakers that I saw were Richey Beckett and Andy Robert Davies were truly inspirational and had a lot of good advice.  What I learnt from Richey Beckett was that we develop our own concrete style so that clients and people that see our work will know what they will get and will be more likely to approach you for a commission.  Andy Robert Davies sent off much of his work off in any way possible including competitions and postcards to get his work out there.


2 - I think that a great blog is one that draws in the reader in to what is a personal space, showing what might be individual and perhaps unique thoughts and ideas.  Whilst also informing others, a blog should also inspire and influence others, or start a conversation, a narrative that encourages others to further thinking, feeling and exploration of new ideas and concepts.


3 - The highlight of my year has been the visit to Venice. It was a place that I had always wanted to visit, to see, experience and immerse myself in the culture, art and beauty of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment